Here is the week's newsletter from Mr. Martes: https://www.smore.com/bq0ta
- PTO Weekly Newsletter.pdf
- Yearbook Flyer.pdf
- WS Athletic Update: **Reminder** All spring sport photos will be Wednesday, April 26th. Each individual team will get sent their time to arrive. Athletes should be in FULL UNIFORM. This will be the ONE chance for your athlete to be in the team photos. Rain date for 4/27. We will send the order forms home on Monday so be sure to ask your athlete for it.
Games for next week:
Wed, 4/26 5:00 7/8 Baseball HOME 5:00
Fri, 4/28 5:00 7/8 Baseball HOME 5:00
Fri, 4/28 5:00 7/8 Softball HOME 5:00
WE NEED UMPIRES!! If we cannot secure officials for these games, we will have to cancel them. Please reach out if you are interested
4. Four Winds Program (hands on nature activities with our K-5 classrooms) is looking for volunteers for next year and welcome you to see what its all about by attending our next training on May 15! Volunteer Letter
Information Not affiliated with WS:
1. Whaleback Mountain Summer Day Camp Has Openings. Whaleback Mountain Summer Day Camp inspires kids to explore their passions and build confidence in an exciting and unique day camp that emphasizes independence, friendship, discovery and fun. With 6 weeks to choose from ranging from early to late summer, there is something for everyone - register your child today! *Financial aid is available* https://www.whaleback.com/camp
2. The Vermont Aviation Advisory Council, .pdf
Have a wonderful weekend!