Welcome Back! I hope you all had a great summer! Please follow the links below for the required forms needed for this school year.
WS Family/ Student Handbook, signature page, one per student: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AzhbpXKIhAMGavQms3SVkORw4iR8nH3viJdlnWgLQNs/edit?usp=sharing
Student Information Sheet, one per family: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CUYHQWKj92C0HLAEfnugiNMDIEYNpf605PkWOV-N6j4/edit?usp=sharing
Student Health Information, one per student: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k91FlOkiT-1Ws1oNL3w4bHbU7SiuSyy5gKCloWM1uCA/edit?usp=sharing
Prescription Medication Form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18aFNuRwAow7lRcRWJ9DsvNWq1qCI9FkHExxtvdBNHn4/edit?usp=sharing
FY23 WSESU Calendar: 2022-23WSESUCalendarFINAL.pdf
WS Bus Routes (changes were made to some routes): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b2i0NvpuI6miTqmiGY8cIDjafCNStRPhyMEVslz6AcY/edit?usp=sharing
It has been requested that an adult be in attendance when dropping off a kindergarten student at their bus stop. Written permission is requested if it is permissible for a kindergarten student to be dropped off without an adult present.
- There has been a tremendous response for fall athletics registrations! We are keeping the registrations open through August 31st. Please be sure to register using this link: https://weathersfield-athletics.sportngin.com/register/form/328838269
- Practices will start the first week of school, or the following week. I am working diligently on the scheduling of games. Just for reference K/1/2 soccer is Saturday mornings. 3/4 soccer is typically Tuesdays and Thursdays, with occasional Saturdays. 5/6 is typically Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with occasional Saturdays. 7/8 is most days of the week.
- Cheerleading!! This is open for all grades, K-8, and will be held directly after school. Email me if you have a student(s) that are interested. I will have more information after the first week of school.
- Look for the red athletics tent at the open house/community dinner on Monday, August 29th. I will have information, registrations, and you can sign up to win a door prize!
- I am interested in starting an athletics Booster Club. If you are interested in learning more, or volunteering, please contact me.
Please reach out with any questions, Carrie Jewell firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO Newsletter: WS PTO Newsletter Sept 2022_1.pdf
PTO Fundraiser: PAW Drop Flyer#1.pdf
First Day Flyer: First Day .jpg
Back to School Flyer: Back to School.png
See you soon! BJ Esty, WS Secretary